Want to know if Roll by ADP is right for your business?
Then have a look at the user created reviews below or better yet help out other business owners and leave your own.
Roll by ADP User Reviews
Roll by ADP Review Summary
Recent Roll by ADP Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit a Roll by ADP Review
Other Roll by ADP Reviews
|Website||Review Score||Number of Reviews|
Roll by ADP Cost
|Free Trial Length||3 months|
|Cheapest Plan: n/a||$29/month|
|Middle Plan: n/a||n/a/month|
|Top Plan: n/a||n/a/month|
Roll by ADP Features
Cheapest Plan: n/a Features
- Unlimited payroll (run payroll whenever you want)
- Taxes calculated, deducted, and paid for you
- Pay W-2 and 1099 workers
- Unlimited live chat support
- Payroll in all 50 states
- Pay workers who live and work in different states
- Pay by direct deposit or company check
- Same-day and next-day direct deposit available
- If you write company checks, we’ll calculate any taxes/deductions
- Tipped wage support, including cash and charged tips
- QuickBooks® Online integration
- Proactive task and deadline reminders
- NEW GenAI chat functionality, offering HR and business management assistance
- Real-time, AI-driven error checks
- Payroll reports sent to you
- Payroll registers sent to your accountant
- Easily change employee pay amounts, company info, and more
- New hire reporting
- Automatic deductions for benefit plans
- Automatic deductions for retirement plans
- Google Sign On
- Apple Sign On
- Desktop access
- No training required
Middle Plan: n/a Features
Top Plan: n/a Features
Roll by ADP Pros & Cons
- Simple to use with minimal data entry requirements.
- Solid payroll features.
- Handles both employee and contractor payroll
- Three-month trial period.
- Next-day direct deposit.
- Only integrates with QuickBooks Online for accounting.
- 1099 reporting not included.
- Chat commands require some time to get used to.
- Time tracking functionality is limited.
|Ideal Business Size||Small business|
|Automated Tax Filing and Payments||✔|
|E-sign I-9 and W-4||✘|
|Live Customer Support||✔|
|Ability to manage employee benefits||✘|
|Employee access to platform||✔|
|Time Off Accrual||✘|