Want to know if APS Payroll is right for your business?
Then have a look at the user created reviews below or better yet help out other business owners and leave your own.
APS Payroll User Reviews
APS Payroll Review Summary
Recent APS Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit a APS Payroll Review
Other APS Payroll Reviews
|Website||Review Score||Number of Reviews|
APS Payroll Cost
|Free Trial Length||1 month|
|Cheapest Plan: Self service states||$20/month|
|Middle Plan: n/a||n/a/month|
|Top Plan: Tax service states||$40/month|
APS Payroll Features
Cheapest Plan: Self service states Features
- Wave makes filing your own payroll taxes easy
- 36 states are self-serve, which means you’ll have to pay and file the paperwork yourself. Wave makes it easy by showing you what information and how much money you’ll need per payroll.
Middle Plan: n/a Features
Top Plan: Tax service states Features
- Wave handles your payroll taxes
- 14 states include tax services with the option to automatically transfer tax payments and file the paperwork with your state tax office and the IRS (this excludes 1099 Filings).
APS Payroll Pros & Cons
- User-Friendly Interface
- Accurate Payroll Calculation
- Free Service
- Slow Performance
- Poor Customer Service
- Limited Payroll Features
|Ideal Business Size||Small business|
|Automated Tax Filing and Payments||✔|
|E-sign I-9 and W-4||✘|
|Live Customer Support||✔|
|Ability to manage employee benefits||✔|
|Employee access to platform||✔|
|Time Off Accrual||✔|